Wondering how you can gain attention for your product/event? No worries! We got your back. Read on to find out the best landing page builders for startups.
Any idea what a landing page is? A landing page is a web page established for winning attention to your product/event by the Sales or Marketing.
After you’ve set up your startup by establishing a sales proposition, you are ready to scale up your growth by mastering product marketing. Now for that, your go-to-market strategy is to create a landing page or several landing pages.
Here’s where landing page builders also known as sales pages or squeeze pages come in handy!
Landing page builders help you to create landing pages without prior knowledge or experience. You can also save money since you don’t need a developer.
The fundamental objective of these best landing page builders for startups is to convert your audience into a member of your email list, in short, to convert traffic.
Features of Landing Pages
- Drag and drop editor
- Customizable templates
- Real-time analytics
- Run tests
- Create pop-ups
- Alert/sticky bars
- Product integrations
- Customer support
Now, let’s look at some of the best landing page builders for startups, their pros, cons, and pricing.
Best Landing Page Builders for Startups
Leadpages, a drag and drop editor that boosts email signups and creates a landing page without the help of a developer.
- create a landing page
- set up email opt-in forms
- deliver ethical bribes
- create basic sales funnels
The ease of use is what makes Leadpages one of the best landing page builders for startups. What might take several hours of work is done within 5 minutes using Leadpages.
It allows you to change and update on the go and to choose popular templates. It can also integrate with email service providers like ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, and AWeber.
- Limitless traffic.
- Unlimited landing pages and conversions convenient for every plan.
- Able to improve meta titles and descriptions with ease.
- The lowest price of the major landing page tools.
- Lead magnet hosting and delivery without integrating with an email service provider
- Instant lead notifications.
- Free custom domain with an annual plan.
- It does not support a mobile-responsive builder.
- Not a good choice if you need a pixel-perfect design.
- Starts at $25 per month.
- No free version available.
- 14-day free trial available.
Also read: Leadpages Review: Why This Landing Page Software Is Awesome
Unbounce is a landing page builder for startups and an effective conversion optimization platform.
- Helps build landing pages.
- Grow sales.
- Keeps the audience on your page.
- Persuades them to subscribe.
Just like Leadpages, you do not need to know to code or design to build a landing page using Unbounce. You also can save your precious time by building landing pages using Unbounce.
Unbounce is suitable for PPC campaigns and to launch a landing page faster and maximize your conversions.
It’s flexible and allows to set up pop-ups and also to refine to whom and when the pop-ups must appear.
It wonderfully integrates with more than 60 commonly used apps. It allows you to integrate with Zapier and get 900+ integrations through the Zapier interface.
- Helps create your master designs for higher conversions.
- Dynamic Text Replacement helps create personalized landing pages.
- When changes are made in the desktop version it affects the mobile version too, resulting in a clunky version of both.
- Starts at $72 per month
- No free version available.
- 14-day free trial available.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing tool that increases your sales. You can use ClickFunnels to create websites, opt-in pages, landing pages, squeeze pages, membership websites, and many more.
It is a transparent way to build sales funnels and convert the audience into potential prospects.
It has a massive library of funnels and allows you to manage everything on one platform.
In just three steps, you can create a digital sales funnel as follows:
- Choose a pre-made sales funnel for your product or event.
- Pick any page style design of your liking.
- Modify it according to your likes and click publish.
- Can easily view your sales funnel analytics.
- Many features are available to increase sales.
- It’s a bit clunky and slower than most of the landing page tools.
- The messaging feature is sleazy.
- Starts at $97 per month
- No free version
- 14-day free trial available
If you need to validate your business idea and know if people are ready to pay for your product, Google Docs is the best. But remember, Google Docs is not a typical landing page builder.
- Helps to validate your product in the fastest way possible.
- It’s easy to share without coming across as spam.
- It’s free.
- You won’t be able to scale your growth with Google Docs.
- People will not take your business seriously when your business has improved when it’s still on Google Docs.
Webflow is one of the best landing page builders for startups. It helps you to design and build as your heart desires. You will have complete control in building a fully responsive page.
Webflow also helps you to host your website, and there’s no need for another hosting provider.
It has a great customer support system, and it offers courses, tutorials, and articles in its Webflow University.
- It’s the simplest landing page builder tool.
- It is built in a way to scale with your startup.
- It’s easy to use.
- Helps to create designs for desktop, mobile devices, and tablets.
- Least expensive.
- The free plan is limited.
- Confusing pricing plans.
- Starts at $12 per month
These are some of the best landing page builders for startups.
Hope this article The Best Landing Page Builders for Startups helped you find the perfect landing page builder for you!
Also read: 4 Exclusively Low Budget Marketing Strategies for Startups
How much does it cost to hire someone to build a landing page?
When you hire a digital agency for building a landing page, the development services costs you $600 – $3000, and for quality landing pages, it costs from $1000 – $1500. Building a strategic landing page can cost you $1500 to $2000, and for a dynamic landing page, it can cost you from $2000 to $5000.
How long does it take to design a landing page?
Designing a landing page ranges from 15 to 80 hours.
How many landing pages do you need?
Studies suggest that businesses with 10-15 landing pages are likely to increase conversions by 55% than the websites with less than 10 landing pages. Businesses with more than 40 landing pages are likely to increase conversions by over 500%.
How effective are landing pages?
A good landing page provides you with several benefits. It gives your startup a great first impression. It is a lot easier to view the conversions from a landing page than from a blog post or homepage.
What is the difference between a landing page and a sales page?
Both landing page and sales page has the same objective, which is to convert. Landing pages convert visitors into subscribers whereas, a sales page sells the product.
[…] Also read: 5 Best Page Landing Builders for Startups […]
[…] Read: 5 Best Landing Page Builders For Startups […]