Looking for skilled expertise from all over the world? Here are some of the 10 best outsourcing websites you’ll need.
The increasing competition in the business world, reduction of prices, the introduction of lean ideology, has made businesses focus on the core while outsourcing everything that can be outsourced.
Benefits of outsourcing
- It is inexpensive than hiring an employer.
- Greater focus can be given to the core business.
- Access to skilled professionals from all over the world.
- Increases efficiency as everyone focuses in what they excel.
Well, we have curated the 10 best outsourcing websites for startups to succeed in their venture.
10 Best Outsourcing Websites
Are you running a business around the clock and rushing to complete a project on the go? Fiverr, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is here to help. It is an Israeli online marketplace that is changing how the world works together. It’s a platform that connects businesses with on-demand freelance talent.
- You will work on a unique project every time so it never gets boring.
- You can communicate your issues with the Fiverr staff and they will respond quickly.
- You will be paid fairly because, in the end, that’s what matters!
- You will receive many opportunities without even having to self-promote yourself.
- You will have the best customer support.
- You don’t have to bid on your projects because clients will come to you.
- Even though Fiverr is an amazing outsourcing website, it can be quite hard for beginners.
- You have to follow Fiverr’s strict company policy and if you don’t, they can deactivate your account.
- Fiverr takes 20% of a seller’s revenue. It’s very difficult to make constant money.
- Fiverr doesn’t care about sellers, all they need are buyers.
Upwork, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is an American freelancing platform that connects millions of businesses with independent talent around the globe.
- The clients are quick to hire you so you don’t have to go back and forth in search of a client.
- The client will either set a fixed price or an hourly rate.
- You’ll be able to browse through millions of jobs and find the one that is perfect for you.
- You can stay in contact with the client at all times.
- You’ll be able to collect your payment safely.
- There’s high competition and so you will have to lower the price even if you have high-quality service.
- You can’t chat with the clients when they’re making a bid.
- If you are a beginner, you will have to set a very low rate to get clients.
- If your client does not leave feedback, you will get a negative score on job success.
- Upwork is price sensitive.
99designs, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is a global creative platform that helps designers and clients to work together to create the designs they love.
- It is the leading design content marketplace in the world.
- It has a wide selection of professionally crafted designs to choose from so you can choose the one to your liking.
- It allows businesses to work with different designers all at once.
- User-friendly interface.
- You can choose a tier within your budget.
- You can only get expert designers in Gold and Platinum tiers.
- A lot of designs are stolen.
- The chance of less experienced designers getting selected are very low.
- You can’t have a direct chat with the designers to ask their opinions.
- A lot of designs get copied.
WriterAccess, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is a content creation platform that is one of the largest freelance writer market places and they hire writers with specific education and writing experience.
- You can hire writers who are experts in various fields and specialities.
- There’s a money-back guarantee on all content.
- There’s a job for writers, editors, designers, and content strategists.
- You can easily connect with your clients.
- The website is very easy to use.
- You won’t be paid much like the other platforms.
- Writers have to compete for articles.
- Because there are a lot of freelancers, it’s difficult for the client to find the right one.
- You have to pay the hired writer per word and the platform fee too.
Read 7 Signs You Should Change Your Startup Idea Into Something Promising
Toptal, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is a global remote company and an amazing network for freelance web developers.
- The platform offers two weeks free trial.
- Has an amazing developer community. Unlike other platforms, Toptal values quality over quantity.
- If you are fluent in english and have an amazing personality, you have a high possibility of being hired!
- They have a screening process and only the best of the best will be selected through it.
- It’s very costly.
- The customer support is very slow.
Freelancer, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is an Australian freelance marketplace and it is also the world’s largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace with millions of users.
- The website is very easy to navigate.
- You can easily communicate with your clients.
- You can hire a freelancer within minutes.
- You can select the price range for your project.
- There are numerous bugs in the system.
- There’s a lot of low quality projects.
- Even small projects have high fees.
- There are a lot of fake projects and you’ll easily get scammed by them.
Read: A Valuable Guide to Build an MVP 101
Guru, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is a freelance marketplace and they hire talented freelancers from all over the world.
- Connects freelancers with clients easily.
- Ensures the freelancers are paid for completed works.
- Offers feedbacks for clients and freelancers.
- When compared to other outsourcing websites, high fees is taken from earnings.
- Fake clients causes headache!
- If you want your bid to be higher youve to pay for it, which makes it even more costly.
Freeup, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is a freelance marketplace where they hire pre-qualified freelancers and it can be content creators, web developers, tech support, sales or marketing professionals, accounting, translation or administration work.
- Freeup is all about speed and quality.
- They have an extremely professional team.
- Only the top 1% of the applicants will make it into the marketplace.
- There is always someone to assist you with your concern.
- You can set your own rate.
- They don’t hire newbies.
- There’s no free trial.
- There’s stiff competition among the other freelancers.
PeoplePerHour, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is a UK-based freelancing community where you can post a project completely free to find professional freelancers.
- It allows you to search for jobs and post hourlies.
- There are thousands of freelancers to choose from.
- You can choose your rates.
- You can choose your work hours.
- There’s a wide range of banking options.
- There’s a lot of scam freelancer profiles.
- Fees and commissions can be rather expensive.
- There’s a lack of personal touch and job security.
- There’s no minimum workload guarantee.
- They take a considerable cut from your payments.
Designhill, one of the 10 best outsourcing websites, is the world’s leading creative marketplace that provides to the creative needs of businesses.
- It offers great quality design options.
- You’ll always be updated via email.
- The services and products are very fair.
- Can get amazing designs at low prices. User-friendly
- Most of the designs are of poor quality.
- The competitions are unfair.
- They don’t care about customer’s security.
- Data leaks easily.
These are some of the 10 best outsourcing websites we have curated especially for you. Hope this article on the 10 best outsourcing websites helped you find the right one for you!
For more articles, don’t forget to subscribe!
Also read: 5 Best Accounting Softwares for Startups
[…] Related: 10 Best Outsourcing Websites For Startups […]
[…] Read 10 Best Outsourcing Websites You Need To Know […]