In this 21st-century world, the collection and analysis of data are essential ingredients in decision making. These 10 best analytics tools for startups will help you achieve success in your venture. Read to find out!
Entrepreneurs in their everyday business lives have to make a lot of decisions, and the decisions they make must be backed up by relevant data to reduce the chances of failure. Maybe you’re offering a small product, or SAAS, or running a website, whatever it may be, you’ve to know what motivates your customers to your product. The only way to find out is to analyze your data.
For the same reason, we have curated the list of the 10 best analytics tools for startups to make your decision process and data analysing an easy task.
List of 10 Best Analytics Tools For Startups:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft BI
- Crazy Egg
1. Google Analytics:
Google Analytics, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, helps you to measure, analyze and optimize engagement and the user acquisition of your website. It also allows you to track your mobile application. It is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups to track and understand their customer journey.
Reasons why Google Analytics is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- It enables you to understand the number of users, characteristics, and where they are from.
- It allows you to measure the actions taken on your website by the users.
- You can understand different user groups’ behaviour by analysing the data.
- You can also leverage Google Analytics data in other Google apps.
- The reports are customizable according to your specific business needs.
- Google Analytics allows you to measure revenues and in-app payments, which is a blessing for eCommerce businesses.
2. Microsoft BI
Microsoft Business, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, is an umbrella term that is used for tools and services that facilitate data ingestion, storage, integration, quality management, analysis, and reporting.
Reasons why Microsoft BI is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- The data is stored in 3 different ways:
- It has a variety of data integration capabilities.
- It provides data visualization and management capabilities.
- It has high security controls.
- It provides you with ad-hoc reports.
- It is empowered by advanced analytics and AI capabilities.
Kissmetrics, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, enables you to understand, track, analyze, and optimize your customers and digital marketing performance with the help of analytics tools.
Reasons why Kissmetrics is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- It provides you with the details of people and where they drop off in your funnel.
- It helps you to understand the channels that bring you the most revenue.
- It helps you to keep track of the changes in the segment over time.
Appsflyer, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, lets you attribute every install and you can visit the respective marketing campaign. It has over 1500 integrated media partners which include WyWy and Shazam. With these, you can track which campaign led to the install, and which helped to successfully re-engage your users.
Reasons why Appsflyer is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- Appsflyer is a Facebook Mobile Measurement Partner, Twitter Official Partner, and Google Official Partner.
- It is unbiased, and provides attribution and mobile campaign analytics.
- It enables you to track in-app user engagement.
- It also has ROI, retargeting attribution, and lifetime value analysis.
Hubspot, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, helps you determine the performance of your marketing campaigns by the data analysis software. It is an all-in-one software for your team. It has functionalities for blogging, email, marketing automation, landing pages, analytics, and lead management.
Reasons why Hubspot is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- It enables you to stay informed of your customers, from your regular to irregular visitors.
- You can break down any report in your database by the contact or company-level properties.
- It has functionalities to help you understand your customers’ behaviour and also to trigger automation workflow. You can also track the actions taken on your website by creating an event.
6. Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, is the most used analytics tool for recording your users’ behavior on the website. It helps businesses to understand their users better by providing visual reports and individual session recordings.
Reasons why Crazy Egg is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- The visual reports provided by Crazy Egg is in the form of heatmaps and confetti reports. It helps you to see what is on your website and what is not on your website.
- You can get best results using the A/B split testing option.
- You can also change or modify your site without the help of a developer.
RapidMiner, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, is a data analytics software with all the data prep capabilities. It helps in the preparation of data, deep learning, machine learning, productive model deployment, and text mining. It provides automated machine learning through which data scientists and analysts can improve their productivity.
Reasons why RapidMiner is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- It has built-in security controls.
- RoadMiner has a feature called Radoop that eliminates the need to write code.
- It has a visual workflow design.
- It allows its users to use large data sets for training purposes in Hadoop.
Chartio, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, is a cloud-based analytics tool that enables you to visualize, combine, and explore data from the business applications to the database. It lets you connect to databases like Amazon Redshift, Google Analytics, MySQL, etc. without any delay. It allows you to build beautiful dashboards and visualizations and share them across the organization through scheduled emails and reports.
Reasons why Chartio is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- Chartio has a simple setup with a drag-and-drop interface.
- It helps users to handle difficult tasks with ease. Users can create reports, find strategies, and reduce training costs.
- Chartio is adaptable allowing users to switch storage whenever they prefer.
Are you looking for a visual analytics tool for your website? Then Hotjar is what you need. Hotjar, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, is an all-in-one solution for your website: session recordings, heatmaps, form analysis, conversion funnels, feedback polls, surveys, feedback messages, and recruiting users to test out the features.
Reasons why Hotjar is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- It allows you to record the user journey on your website and allows you to see which campaign works fine.
- It has about 200 free recordings, which is useful for a startup.
- If you cant decide or gets stuck on a cause, Hotjar provides tools to ask your users.
Mixpanel, one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups, is an event-driven analytical tool. It helps track people’s actions rather than the page views. It allows you to create and market your web and mobile products. The data is presented to the users in a clear and easy-to-understand format. It tracks events and doesn’t record the user page views or clicks.
Reasons why Mixpanel is one of the 10 best analytics tools for startups:
- Mixpanel is easy to set up.
- The reports from Mixpanel are easy to study.
- You can visualize your reports in different ways.
- It gives engagement data of users. Their full history with the app can be viewed.
These are some of the 10 best analytics tools for startups. Hope this article proved helpful to you in some way.